On My Radar

Friday, August 28, 2015


Wearing

What I wish I was wearing for fall, courtesy of Chloe's newest campaign.


What I'll really be wearing this fall, courtesy of J. Crew. (hint order a size up in the sweater for an oversized boyfriend look)

sweater // jeans

Reading 

I just finished Who Do You Love and found it to be a wonderfully endearing love story. I highly recommend it (although admittedly I would have wished the ending wasn't so rushed.) I just started All The Light We Cannot See and cannot put it down. 


Watching

The other night while searching for a movie, we stumbled upon People, Places, Things and it ended up being one of the best movies I've seen all year! It's so witty and absolutely adorable... even my husband really liked it. The only downside is that it will make you wish you had twin girls... badly. This week we also started watching the show Mr. Robot on USA and have pretty much burned through the entire season. At first I had my doubts but after the first episode I was hooked!


Plotting

After about a decade I think we are ready to upgrade to a new dining table and chairs. Right now I'm loving the combination of an oval marble tulip table with these awesome wishbone chairs. I've used them in two different projects for clients recently, and I think I'm going to need to take the plunge and get for our home. Like yesterday.


Loving 

Every single room in this house designed by Amber, of Amber Interiors. If there was ever a case for white + wood, this is most certainly it. You can bet I pinned every single image for our someday California home. 


Living In

My girlfriend Jaimie turned me on to this amazing intimate line Les Coquines a few years back, and during our shoot was raving about this triangle mesh bra. I picked one up for myself and haven't taken it off since (which says a lot when you are talking about a bra!) It's so incredibly comfortable, but also supportive. I've already decided that I need another since I absolutely can't imagine wearing another bra again!



I want to wish you all a wonderful weekend! I can't thank you enough for how supportive you've been in regards to my new fashion content! What you saw this week was just the tip of the iceberg, and I can't wait to share more over the coming weeks and months!

1 comment :

Lou said...

Yay she's back :-) xxx