We're Off + A BIG Announcement!

Friday, June 19, 2015

My apologies for the lack of posts this week. Tomorrow we are off to Costa Rica for almost a month, and between design jobs, friends visiting, and the million and one things I had to do before we leave, the week just got away from me.

In case there was any question, while we are away I promise not to do a disappearing act like in years past. Double pinky swear. On Monday, things will be business as usual around here and I'll try not to  post too many vacation pics! ;)

The BIG news is that on Monday I will be launching our next #BOSSLADIES tote and as I mentioned before it's going to feature the biggest female #BOSS of all, Ruth Bader Ginsburg!!!

You guys, just wait until you see her. My partner absolutely killed the design of this bag and I couldn't be happier with the end result. She will be available for purchase around 11am est and I'd make sure you get in early. Like the Jenna, she will be a limited edition and based on all the inquiries I've received RBG is going to move fast!!!!

Since I can't leave you all empty handed, here is a little teaser of the notorious RBG.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll be seeing you Monday!

No comments :