Giving 'Em The Shoulder

Thursday, June 11, 2015

 



If there is one big trend for summer, the off the shoulder look is it. Mark my words, you are going to see fashionistas everywhere rocking this trend and I could not be more onboard. I remember wearing my skirts like dresses to get this look as a kid and as I've aged my affinity for the shoulder-less look has only grown. Something about it makes me feel like I should be drinking negronis in Positano and lets face it, for most women it's hard to find something wrong with baring your shoulders. I feel like this is the most flattering part of the female body, and baring your shoulders gives off just the right amount of sexiness, without being too over the top. I have been lusting over this top from tibi since I first saw it on the runway and even though it sold out quickly I'm thrilled to find they replenished their stock, and added new colors! 

Whether it's a dress or a top, shoulders are going to be everywhere this season and for those of you who aren't afraid to show a little skin during the warmer months I've rounded up a few of my favorites at every price point down below. Negroni not included ;)







Get the look
(clockwise from top left)
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 


No comments :