Weekend Links

Friday, April 17, 2015



Happy Friday! What are you all up to this weekend? The weather around here promises to be beautiful (above 70!!!) so I plan on spending as much time outside as is humanly possible. This is also our last skate free, lacrosse free weekend which means we have very little on the agenda which  is incredibly nice. I finished The Jinx last night (my jaw is still on the floor) and am trying to push my husband to start watching Bloodline this weekend. Did any of you watch it? Is it good? Even though we only watch one program a night, it's funny to me how important our "shows" have become to us. Having a little something to look forward to every night sure makes the day go faster! Whatever your plans are I wish you a wonderful weekend! Here are a few fun links from around the web to kick off this rainy Friday. xx

I'm kind of obsessed with Carolyn Murphy's new haircut. It's taking everything I have not to got for the chop!

The most flattering jumpsuit that I forgot to mention in yesterday's post. 

Goodbye winter coat! Each year I feel this so deeply, and at this point would rather burn my parka than put in on again. (p.s. I've been freezing at night without it, so there's that)

I've watched this video on ""the two minute face" about a dozen times, and it has completely changed my beauty routine!

Will you regret your tattoos when you get older? (I may or may not have 4!!! small ones now) If they look anything like this, probably not. 

Speaking of aging, I'm pretty sure @baddiewinkle is having way more fun than most of us. Her Instagram slays me!

One of my favorite NYC haunts Eataly is coming to Boston! This is going to be amazing for my stomach, and dangerous to my waistline. Truthfully, this is going to be really great for our city and breathe some new life into the Pru! 

I know I talk a lot about frivolous fashion, but what this company is doing is so incredible and I am absolutely donating to this cause! They created a shoe that lasts five years, and can grow five sizes! Just think about what that means for children in developing countries! For 10 dollars you can gift a pair and even choose the region you want it to go to.  What an incredibly genius invention.


These emails acted out in real life made me laugh out loud. I can't even imagine what mine would look like. I am a frequent over-user of the exclamation point so I think there would have to be a lot of yelling and jumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 influential women you should know. Oh, and how about Hillary!!!

Sadly, this really is what that college rejection letter means these days. 

5 closet cleaning tips. I find that the less I have in my closet, the less I buy. Cleaning out our closets is on the top of my list this weekend! The other night I tread to squeeze Gray into some size three jammies. Let's just say it wasn't happening!

...and once you have that closet cleaned out, J.Crew head stylist's tips for a timeless style. Less is always more!


Photo via Style Me Pretty

No comments :