So Minty!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

 Remember last week when i was debating whether or not I should paint the bathroom mint? Well, on Monday, I whipped out my paintbrush and got to work. The end result pretty much speaks for itself, and to say I LOVE it, would be an understatement! Here are a few shots of the space.










I ended up painting the moulding and doors as well, basically because they were looking a little dingy, and I have to say this is my favorite part of the whole room.  This took a lot longer than I expected, but having everything one color really makes the space look so much bigger.  From now on I'm definitely doing this in every room I paint (which hopefully won't happen for a very long time :))

This just goes to show, when in doubt... always paint!!!!!!!!


2 comments :

Rob and Amber said...

Could you PLEASE share the color/brand of the paint you used? Is it wrong that I now want to paint every single room of our new house mint? But if I have to choose just one, I'm leaning towards the kitchen which is SO WHITE it's clinical, or the hallway bathroom. I love it!

Flora Fascinata said...

Looks sensational!!!!
You are so right about the mouldings!! I love the look. You have been busy! Xx