Weekend Links.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

 

TGIS!!!  In Summer break terms that stands for "Thank Goodness It's Saturday, and Daddy's home!"  It's not that I mind having the kids home, it actually makes life a lot easier, but man, it sure is more fun to do it with someone else around!  We have a pretty lazy weekend planned, some skating, some soaking up the sun, and some birthday parties.  Normally, I would be all "yay, birthday's are great" but tonight's is really going to take the cake (no pun intended) with batting practice at Fenway park!!!!!  What?  Yes, in my next life I would like to come back as my child too!  I hope whatever your plans are, that you have a great weekend, and are able to get some of the Summer like rays we are getting! 

Here are a few fun links that caught my eye this week. 

Awesome song!


This pretty much sums up my entire pregnancy with Gray, and why the idea of having another baby gives me such anxiety. 

Yep, Lupita Nyongo really is the world's most beautiful woman, especially in a bathing suit! (How about that gorgeous suit?) I'm pretty sure this woman is incapable of having a bad anything day. 

I have a bit of a sweatshirt obsession, and this one is topping my list of favorites

Grudgingly, we picked up a second iPad (technically for the LM) for when we travel to Costa, to avoid the constant bickering, and my first move was to learn about all the parental controls. I feel like the internet world is way scarier than the real world these days, and I think we are going to have "the talk" sooner than I planned... just not yet please! A great article discussing just this


I LOVE this haircut! I'm willing mine to grow as I type (and taking pre-natals!)

We got a stern warning from my son's school about keeping up on reading over the Summer. Enter the 50 best read-aloud chapter books for young kids


I've joined the masses and can't get enough rosé in my life. This tote made me laugh


I am not a big treadmill fan, but after trying out this high incline workout with my sister, I'm hooked. Do not be fooled, this is a good one, and it makes the time fly!

Yep.

In NOLA we had the most amazing appetizer which was tuna cones with olive oil gelato on top. I can't get it out of my head and am thinking of trying to recreate it at home using this interesting recipe. 

Finally, this for breakfast. Be still my heart.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Baby news?

Anonymous said...

Baby news ?!